Spring is the season of renewal and rebirth, so don’t fall back on the same old date nights. Treat your date to a unique evening out and relish a new adventure together.
• Trampoline Park – Put the bounce into springtime at an indoor trampoline park like Sky Zone or Sky High Sports. Jump into a giant room lined with trampoline floors and trampoline walls, and see if you’ll fall for each other.
• Picnic on the Roof – Picnics in the park are nice, but picnics on the roof come with a view. If you can’t access the roof where you live, scout out a safe, scenic spot beforehand where you can lay a blanket under the stars for a few hours.
• The Zoo – Animals are playful in the warm spring weather, and their antics will provide endless topics of conversation. You may even get to see some cubs, pups, hatchlings or other baby animals.
• Ride a Boat – From ferry trips and tour boats to kayak rentals and dinner cruises, getting onto the water gives you a new perspective on the night.
• Progressive Dinner – Make your date a moveable feast and have appetizers at one restaurant, the main course at another and dessert at a third. Tipping can add up, so choose funky, inexpensive restaurants that you’ve always wanted to try.
• Horseback Riding – Even large cities have horseback riding nearby. Plan on a sunset saunter and be sure to bring a bottle of Champagne.
• Wine Painting Parties – Few things go together as well as art and a bottle of wine. At wine painting parties you just show up ready to sip, then let an expert painter guide you to create a masterpiece! Canvas, paint and other supplies are provided.