Deciding what to wear on a date can be difficult, whether it’s the first time you are meeting each other or you’re six weeks in. Make it easy on yourself and create the ultimate date wardrobe with these staple pieces. Getting dressed to impress will be easier than ever.
1. Little Black Dress – A sexy standby that can be worn on a thousand different dates, the LBD is chic, elegant and goes with anything – in fact, you may want to stock up on a handful of them.
2. Basic Cardigans – Soft cardigans are touchable for feminine appeal, and their flexibility makes them perfect for chilly evenings, walks on the beach and windy afternoons.
3. White Dress Shirt – Whether you dress it up with sparkly jewelry or down with blue jeans, the classic white dress shirt looks fresh and sharp. Wear it alone, under a sweater or over another shirt as a light top layer.
4. Ballet Flats – Cute and comfortable, ballet flats are ideal for casual dates and daytime activities. Choose these shoes anytime the date requires actual walking.
5. Brown, Black, Tan or Camel Knee-High Boots – These seductive shoes will make you walk with more confidence, and they command attention.
6. Dark-Wash Jeans – Darker colors have a slimming effect, and wearing jeans give you a cool, nonchalant vibe. A pair of jeans that makes your butt look terrific is worth its weight in gold.
7. Perfect Black Blazer – Every man alive has a secretary fantasy. A form-fitting black blazer will highlight your curves while showcasing your power – the ultimate aphrodisiac.
8. Lightweight, Brightly-Colored Scarf – A flirty, feminine scarf is a quick and easy way to change the personality of any outfit. Wrap it around your neck to add a punch of color and pizzazz to your style.
9. Black Pumps – Sexy, streamlined black pumps will automatically change the way you walk, and improve your posture to accentuate your butt and boobs. Plus, they match almost everything!
10. Simple V-Neck Shirts – The V-neck collar elongates your body to make you look taller, and it teases tease with a hint of cleavage.
11. Black Dress Pants – No woman should be without a perfectly tailored pair of black dress pants, which can go seamlessly from the office to the dinner date.