- by Jennifer on November 24th, 2015
It’s over. It’s been over – for weeks, months, or maybe even years. But you just can’t let go. You may feel like you’re in a dark pit – but you are not alone. You can get out, but first you must consider that perhaps the reason you “can’t” let go is because you do not want to. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on October 27th, 2015
Today when you start dating someone, a very large part of your relationship will no doubt play out in the digital realm – perhaps the largest part of all.
Texting is often the first step when an online relationship begins its voyage to the real world, and it often continues to be the first line of contact between lovers. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on September 20th, 2015
Coming soon: BadOnlineDates.com will transform the dating space as we know it with the brand new BOD app that redesigns the concept of dating. You know that tingling sensation you feel when you discover an amazing new band before they blow up and make it big? Yeah – it’s kind of like that. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on July 17th, 2014
Deciding what to wear on a date can be difficult, whether it’s the first time you are meeting each other or you’re six weeks in. Make it easy on yourself and create the ultimate date wardrobe with these staple pieces. Getting dressed to impress will be easier than ever.
1. Little Black Dress – A sexy standby that can be worn on a thousand different dates, the LBD is chic, elegant and goes with anything – in fact, you may want to stock up on a handful of them. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on May 13th, 2014
Spring is the season of renewal and rebirth, so don’t fall back on the same old date nights. Treat your date to a unique evening out and relish a new adventure together.
• Trampoline Park – Put the bounce into springtime at an indoor trampoline park like Sky Zone or Sky High Sports. Jump into a giant room lined with trampoline floors and trampoline walls, and see if you’ll fall for each other. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on March 25th, 2014
America’s single men and women have a large amount of freedom to date who they want and how they want. Starting in high school or even before, Americans start testing the waters to try out potential mates for marriage or maybe just a good time. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on March 18th, 2014
Today we live in a world where human beings can be constantly connected to one another… and sometimes that’s a horrible thing.
Introducing: The Overeager Texter and Caller.
Actually, there’s no need to introduce this person – because you’ve no doubt already been on a date with The Overeager Texter and Caller. Turning their mobile phone addiction in your direction, this anxiety-ridden person will text you a dozen times before your date and a dozen times after. They Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on January 26th, 2014
Online profiles, the bar scene, friendly set-ups and speed dating – are you in despair over dating customs in America? Don’t be. Finding a mate isn’t an easy proposition in any country, and some cultures have developed very interesting methods for matchmaking and dating. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on December 21st, 2013
Not everyone is merry during the holidays; in fact December is the most popular month for breaking up. Christmas presents, family get-togethers and holiday parties make tensions mount, and many people prefer to cut ties before the New Year begins. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on December 15th, 2013
Holiday gift-giving can be a major source of stress for people in new relationships, and for good cause. If your present is too small, cheap or generic, they’ll think you don’t care. If your gift is too grand or expensive, you may scare him or her off. Click here to read more…