- by Jennifer on June 16th, 2016
The bod App’s Geo-Location Discoverability Saves The Night By Offering a Plan B to People On Bad Dates
LOS ANGELES, CA (May 10, 2016) – We can probably agree that not all dates go as expected. Why should you have to sit through another bad date? The bod app is the perfect way to ditch the dud and move on with your night! Everyone has suffered through a bad date at some point in their life, Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on February 11th, 2016
Is your heart stuck? Unsticking your heart begins by admitting there’s a problem – so you’ve already taken the first, crucial step. But it can be difficult to know what to do next.
Your heart can get stuck in many ways:
• Stuck on a past relationship that you can’t seem to let go of
• Stuck on a current relationship that you know deep down isn’t right for you
• Stuck on the wrong person – someone you want a relationship with that doesn’t reciprocate your feelings Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on January 5th, 2016
3… 2… 1… Midnight! As the balloons are falling, the Champagne corks are popping, and the couples are kissing on New Year’s Eve, you have two choices. You can look back, or you can look forward towards what is to come.
The New Year is the perfect time to set new goals for all areas of your life, Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on November 24th, 2015
It’s over. It’s been over – for weeks, months, or maybe even years. But you just can’t let go. You may feel like you’re in a dark pit – but you are not alone. You can get out, but first you must consider that perhaps the reason you “can’t” let go is because you do not want to. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on October 27th, 2015
Today when you start dating someone, a very large part of your relationship will no doubt play out in the digital realm – perhaps the largest part of all.
Texting is often the first step when an online relationship begins its voyage to the real world, and it often continues to be the first line of contact between lovers. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on September 20th, 2015
Coming soon: BadOnlineDates.com will transform the dating space as we know it with the brand new BOD app that redesigns the concept of dating. You know that tingling sensation you feel when you discover an amazing new band before they blow up and make it big? Yeah – it’s kind of like that. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on July 17th, 2014
Deciding what to wear on a date can be difficult, whether it’s the first time you are meeting each other or you’re six weeks in. Make it easy on yourself and create the ultimate date wardrobe with these staple pieces. Getting dressed to impress will be easier than ever.
1. Little Black Dress – A sexy standby that can be worn on a thousand different dates, the LBD is chic, elegant and goes with anything – in fact, you may want to stock up on a handful of them. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on May 13th, 2014
Spring is the season of renewal and rebirth, so don’t fall back on the same old date nights. Treat your date to a unique evening out and relish a new adventure together.
• Trampoline Park – Put the bounce into springtime at an indoor trampoline park like Sky Zone or Sky High Sports. Jump into a giant room lined with trampoline floors and trampoline walls, and see if you’ll fall for each other. Click here to read more…
- by Jennifer on March 25th, 2014
America’s single men and women have a large amount of freedom to date who they want and how they want. Starting in high school or even before, Americans start testing the waters to try out potential mates for marriage or maybe just a good time. Click here to read more…